Tagged by ingot-honey
1.Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2.Write 13 things about yourself.
3.Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4.Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
5.Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
6.It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
7.Tag backs are allowed.
8.If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you.
(NOTE: I personally am not big on tagging people or things such as that, so if I tag you you don't have to do it, and if I didn't tag you feel free to do it anyway!! I'm willing to break those rules lmao)
Rule 2: Write 13 things about yourself
Well, here's 13 facts about me.
1. I live in Indiana
2. I'm left-handed
3. A hidden talent of mine is that I can find four-leaf clovers freakishly easily. Like it's almost like a superpower how good I am at it
4. I have a fascination with Ireland (Jacksepticeye started my love for it, but now he's only like 20% of what I love about it haha)
5. My hair is originally blonde but I dye it ginger and tbh I can pull off the ginger hair pretty got dang well (guys I'm basically a leprechaun ok)
6. I'm v tall (5'10") but under three years ago I was 5'3" and the Short Friend
7. My fave colors are mint and peach
8. I thought I was quiet and shy but I recently found out that I'm actually an extremely outgoing person that just suppressed her obnoxious volume levels for approximately 7 years
9. I play tennis
10. I also play the tenor sax in band and was drum major this year for marching band (it's my senior year)
11. Growing up I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian until I realized I might actually have to see sad/sick/hurt animals and I quickly bailed on that idea haha
12. I've never left the country but I'm thinking about studying abroad (to Ireland???? Gotta embrace that I'm secretly three leprechauns in a trenchcoat tbh)
13. I'm going to college for either digital illustration or animation! Hopefully I can keep up with the pros some day!!
And here are the questions I gotta answer!
1. What made you join deviantArt?
Hahahaha........ so I was freshly 13, and of course I was really into Warrior Cats, so I googled fan art of the characters a lot, and after doing this for awhile I realized that most of this fan art can from this weird website I'd never heard of called DeviantArt. I decided I wanted to try my hand at digital art and the rest is history!
2. Are you in any fandoms?
Hoo boy *cracks knuckles*
Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Good Mythical Morning, Undertale(ish.... or at least I was in the fandom until the middle schoolers took over), Steven Universe, Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, Morning Drawfee, Crank Gameplays, Wiishu, Amy/Peebles/Iceddarkroast, Tyler (so basically all of teamiplier lmao), Disney as a whole (but 90% the animated films/shorts)
3. Do you wear glasses?
Yeah but I mostly wear contacts
4. What are you wearing right now?
My pajamas haha, but earlier I was wearing a mint-colored sweater with jeans, combat boots, and my floral baseball cap
5. What do your pajamas look like?
Well today it's a teal cami and magenta pajama pants w white polka dots
6. What is your art/writing style?
Very cartoonish! If you haven't noticed by now haha. I watched an episode of Star vs. The Forces of Evil recently and realized my art style coincidentally looks a lot like the style of that show
7. What is your hair like and would you ever change it? (Trim it shorter, change the color, etc)
It's naturally blond, flat, and mostly straight, but I dye it ginger and I put a lot of effort in to make it look like there's a cowlick where my bangs go even though it naturally lies completely flat on my head haha
8. What type of job could you never be able to do? (Sit in an office all day, high risk job, etc)
Anything that involves heights, fire, severe storms, conflict, confrontation, or tension in any way lmao
9. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Either on why the American education system is flawed or how it's scientifically proven that Mark Fischbach is a Hot Guy
10. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
Uhhhhhh idk, probs make them do all the cleaning and stuff so I can spend more time drawing haha
11. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to doing yet?
Asking my friend from youth group to prom lmao
12. What do you feel like you need to improve? (Shading, perspective, proportions, writing in character, etc)
I actually wrote down a list in my journal hang on let me find it
Being more versatile in poses and perspectives, HANDS, get a better grasp on where the shading/highlights go, where the HECK boobs are placed on the human body
13. What are some drawing/writing/art tips you can give everybody?
Be confident in your talent. Always strive to improve of course, but no one wants to buy from someone who doesn't believe in their own product
Now for my questions to you!
1. What's the backstory behind your username?
2. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
3. Now's your chance to advertise! Give links to your other social media accounts if you have em
4. What is your dominant hand?
5. How many siblings do you have?
6. What sports did you play growing up?
7. What's an embarrassing phase you've gone through before?
8. What food do you dislike so much that it makes you angry when someone brings it up?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. What youtubers do you like to watch?
11. What time is it where you live right now?
12. What color are your eyes?
13. What do you like the most about your art style?
I'll be tagging these people! I probs won't make it to 13 people and I'm not gonna make you do it if you're not feeling it but those rules are probably flexible enough lmao